Organizes programming on the role of patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other forms of intellectual property (IP) in the larger international trade dialogue. Recent programs have focused on trading partners’ access to patented pharmaceuticals, the IP policies in new WTO member countries, counterfeit problems faced by the fashion and movie industries, and geographic indications for wines.
Michelle C.Y. Yang
- Intellectual Property Chapter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- Accession of Russia to the WTO
- Tradition and Terroir: A Wine Tasting and Introduction to Geographic Indications
- Customs and Counterfeit Marks: The New Interim Rule
- Intellectual Property Litigation at the U.S. International Trade Commission
- Fashion and Counterfeit Trade
- Infringement Abroad: The Impact of Intellectual Property Infringement in China
- Movies and Trade: Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA)
- TRIPS and Terroir: A Wine Tasting and Introduction to Geographical Indications
- Latest Developments on ACTA
- Trade Talk on Biodiversity and the Environment: Genetic Resources and the Nagoya Protocol
- Trade Talk on WTO’s TRIPS Agreement at 20 – and Looking Ahead
- Trip to the National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center
Contact us at email@example.com.