Seeks to promote discussion, expertise, and professional development for trade professionals whose interests or portfolios involve the U.S. export controls and sanctions laws and regulations, such as the Export Administration Regulations, International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and Office of Foreign Assets Control Regulations. The committee has planned brownbag lunches and panel events to create a forum for open discussions that cover various trade issues involving export controls and compliance.
- OFAC and BIS Restricted Party Screening
- U.S. and EU Sanctions: Implementation of the Iran Joint Plan of Action
- Foreign Investments in the United States – CFIUS Procedure and Practice
- Export Control Reform
- Iran Sanctions
- Economic Sanctions on Syria
- Export Controls 101 / Trade 101 on the Hill: Export Control Reform
- Discussion on Nuclear Export Controls
- Navigating OFAC Sanctions and Competing Globally
- Libya Sanctions
- Trade Talk on Iran Nuclear Deal
- US Trade Sanctions and the First 100 Days of the Trump Administration
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.