Sponsors programs to discuss developments in energy production that impact the global energy trade, including topics on oil, natural gas, coal, electricity, solar, wind, and nuclear power industries. The committee also examines global trends in energy consumption that shape the geopolitical and trade balance between countries and regions around the globe – from China, India, Russia, and Brazil to the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America, Europe, and the United States.
- Aviation Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Avoiding a Trade War
- Controversies Surrounding Biofuels and Its Implications on Trade
- America’s Energy Exports: Shifts on the Horizon in the Global Energy Trade
- COP 22: and the New U.S. Presidency
- Environment & Security Challenges with Gen. Anthony Zinni
- Aligning the Global Economy & Risks in Cybersecurity
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.