Produces in-depth, high-value events for members and issue stakeholders featuring prominent local practioners and experts alongside representatives from U.S. regulatory agencies, such as Customs & Border Protection and Immigration & Customs Enforcement. Given the broad spectrum of issues related to customs work, the section has made it a priority to work collaboratively with other WIIT program sections, including International Agreements/WTO, Agriculture, and Intellectual Property. Past events have focused on the intersection of governance and business relating to customs and the importation of goods, transfer pricing, duty assessment, valuation, rules of origin, customs compliance programs, intellectual property rights protection, and the U.S. Harmonized Tariff Schedule and its relation to the World Customs Organization.
- Customs & Section 337 Enforcement
- Customs and Counterfeit Marks
- Canadian Trade Operations – Beyond the Border Action
- Customs Transfer Pricing Policy
- Immigration Reform’s Effect on Employer Compliance Requirements
- An Overview of the WCO, the Nomenclature and Why it Matters
- Port Tour, Dulles Airport
- Customs Laboratory in Springfield, VA
- Modern NAFTA, Modern Borders: Orienting North American Trade to the 21st Century
Contact us at email@example.com.