Promotes discussion, expertise, and professional development for trade professionals whose interests or portfolios involve the Asia Pacific region. Past events have included a discussion with Craig Allen (Deputy Assistant Secretary for Asia, Department of Commerce) on the “Commercial Relationship with Asia and the Latest Developments in the Region”; a brownbag lunch discussion with Katherine Tai (Chief Counsel for China Trade Enforcement, USTR) on “Taking China to the WTO: A Look at the U.S.-China Dispute Relationship”; and a reception honoring the diplomatic corps from the Asia Pacific region.
- The Commercial Relationship with Asia and the Latest Developments in the Region
- Taking China to WTO: U.S.-China Dispute Relationship
- Reception with the Asia Pacific Diplomatic Corps
- China’s 12th Five Year Plan and What It Means for Foreign Companies
- Post APEC Summit with Wendy Cutler
- Food Safety Conflicts with Vietnam: Origins and Prospects
- TPP Update with Barbara Weisel
- Panel with Assistant Secretary Kurt Campbell on Economic Crafts in Asia
- China’s Impact on the U.S.-Australia Relationship
- Breakfast Briefing on U.S.-China Presidential Summit
- Breakfast Discussion: The U.S.-India Trade and Investment Relationship
- Breakfast with the State Department’s Office of Global Women’s Issues and Bureau of East Asia Affairs
Contact us at email@example.com.