Sponsors events on issues related to trade in agricultural products. Recent programs have included sessions on the geopolitics of food scarcity; food safety conflicts with Vietnam; and U.S. and EU agriculture policies: improving food security in developing countries.
- From Cargo to Vase: Floral Imports 101 Luncheon
- Trade in Afghanistan and Pakistan: Recent Initiatives
- Expanding U.S. Agricultural Efforts in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Famine in Sub-Saharan Africa: Why is it still a threat in the 21st century?
- Agriculture Reform in the 2012 Farm Bill and the Implications on the U.S.-Brazil Trade
- Food Safety Conflicts with Vietnam: Origins and Prospects
- Food as the New Oil: The Geopolitics of Food Scarcity
- Immigration Reform’s Effect on Employer Compliance Requirements
- Controversies Surrounding Biofuels and Its Implications on Trade
- Cooperatives and International Agricultural Trade: Strength and Success in Numbers
- Bridging Development and Trade Capacity Building
- The International Food Supply Chain and Animal Health and Welfare
- Cuba: Exploring a New Agriculture Trade Frontier
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.