WIIT is the premier nonpartisan professional organization in Washington, DC that provides substantive educational offerings and meaningful professional development opportunities to its members. WIIT membership provides discounted admission to intimate briefings and events with top policy-makers, access to a robust membership database of trade professionals in various industries and government agencies, and the opportunity to enhance professional development with exceptional programming and leadership opportunities. WIIT also provides unparalleled networking opportunities in the DC international trade community for professionals at all career stages.
WIIT welcomes and encourages both women and men to attend WIIT events and join as members.
WIIT is the only trade organization in the Washington area that keeps you up to date on trade news while expanding professional skills and opportunities. Individual and corporate memberships are available. WIIT invites you join Washington’s most dynamic network of international trade professionals!
- Discounted admission to all WIIT events and co-sponsored events
- Access to WIIT’s Mentor Program and other professional development opportunities
- Access to WIIT’s leadership development activities
- Access to the confidential list of WIIT members and member organizations
- Exclusive weekly briefings covering major trade developments
- Automatic membership to OWIT International, WIIT’s umbrella organization, composed of more than two dozen chapters in the U.S. and internationally. Exclusive Benefit: Your WIIT membership can be transferred to any other OWIT chapter in the world, should you relocate
- Become part of a network of professionals from a diverse spectrum of backgrounds, cultures, industries, and perspectives
- Ability to share expertise, express your professional opinion, and build a reputation within your industry and the community